If you have any questions about our holiday accommodation or if you have any special requests, please give us a call before booking. We are here to help!
ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms & conditions, any booking is subject to any further terms & conditions as advised at the time of booking or as may be displayed in the arrival and departure notes at the property.
- Guests who breach these terms and conditions will have their booking immediately terminated and no refund will be issued.
- Bookings are to be made by persons over 18 years of age. The person making the booking declares that they are over 18 years of age.
- The Property is to be rented for holiday purposes only. No other uses are permitted.
- Payment of a deposit is required to secure the booking. Generally the deposit is 50% of the total price of the booking.
- Payment of the remaining balance and the security deposit (also known as bond), is to be made in full within 30 days of the arrival date.
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Prices will vary from time to time depending on demand. You will not be eligible for a discount, nor will you have to pay a premium if the quoted peixwfor the period you have reserved changes after your booking has been confirmed.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES
- It is your responsibility as guest to arrange suitable travel insurance that covers cancellations (e.g. cancellation of flights, illness etc.).
- We understand situations beyond your control happen and plans may change. We will work with you to find an acceptable solution for all. Generally speaking the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellation is free of administrative processing charges within 24 hours after booking. Please note: recovery o f commission charges and booking fee changes for booking agents such as Booking.com Airbnb, Stayz may still apply.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of $100 plus recovery of booking fees and agency commissions if applicable (Booking.com, Airbnb, Stayz etc).
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days prior to arrival incur a loss of deposit.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the booking. If Management can secure a new booking with another guest over the period you have cancelled they will refund monies paid to date minus a $200 cancellation fee plus recovery of agency commissions and bookings fees and any discounts provided to new guests to secure the new booking (Booking.com, Airbnb, Stayz etc) where applicable.
- Changes to existing bookings will be accommodated where possible, however, if the change request is not available and the booking does not proceed as a result of the requested change, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- All refunds are at the discretion of Management / Owner.
- COVID-19: If government introduces a travel ban, major events are cancelled which are out of your and our control we will assess your situation, automatically rebook you for a future date on request, and in genuine serious cases will assess a part refund. If you only made your booking recently since the outbreak of the virus you were aware of the risks and in that case we will apply our standard rules.
SECURITY DEPOSIT / BOND
- The Guest is liable for all costs relating to damage to the property or contravention of the terms and conditions. This is not limited to the amount of the security deposit.
- The security deposit will be released once the property has been inspected and it is established that no terms and conditions have been breached. i.e. normal wear and tear is acceptable. The money will be transferred back into your account or onto your credit card within 5-7 days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management or the Property Owner as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
- Breakage, missing items, damage to the property (charged at replacement/repair value plus delivery and installations costs)
- Excess cleaning requirements (charged at $50/hr)
- Extra guests beyond those declared (charged at $100 per guest per night)
- Lock-out ($50 call out fee)
- Loss of of keys or remote controls (charged at replacement costs)
- Unnecessary call out fees (charged at cost)
- Unauthorised parties or functions or gatherings that result in significant disturbance to neighbours (Full loss of security deposit plus any extra charges)
- Unauthorised late checkout (50% of the nightly rate on the day of departure)
CHECK-IN, KEYS and PARKING
- Check-in time is any time after 3:00pm on the date of arrival
- Early check-in outside of peak periods is subject to availability and free of charge schedule permitting. Just ask. We will know Extra charges may apply for long durations.
- Access to the house if via a key box code or digital front door lock, the code will be communicated approximately one week prior to arrival.
- Guest's and visitor's vehicles must only be parked in the designated parking spots for each property: i.e. garage, on the drive way or in front of the property. Please do not park on neighbour’s property.
- The premises is to be locked whenever you leave it vacant.
- Check-out is before 11:00am on the date of departure
- Late departure is subject to availability and free of charge schedule permitting. Just ask. Extra charges may apply for long durations.
- Any late departure that is not pre-arranged will incur a late fee (50% of the nightly rate on the day of departure).
- Up on departure please leave the house in the same tidy state as you found it on arrival.
- Please strip the sheets of the beds to help our cleaners and leave them on the bed or on the floor. This allows us quicker turnarounds and early check-ins.
- Please place rubbish in the outdoor council bins provided.
- All furniture and furnishings must be returned to the position they were in when you arrived.
- Please close windows and doors.
LINEN, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES
- Bedding (doona’s, sheets, pillow cases), bath towels, hand towels, face washer and kitchen towels are provided for number of people confirmed in the booking unless you opted out of having linen provided.
- Guests should bring their own beach towels and toiletries.
- Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly holiday properties with pre-approval from Management / Owner. Please inform us about your type of pet as courtesy to the Owner.
- Different holiday houses have different rules regarding pets, you acknowledge and respect those rules. E.g. most large houses require large and heavily shedding pets to be outside during the day to avoid scratches on timber floors and to contain hairs. At night pets can sleep inside the garage, laundry or in common areas on a mat.
- Pets are to be kept off furniture and beds.
- Pets that disturb neighbours or present a danger to the public are not permitted.
- You will clean up after your pet. Extra charges maybe incurred where pets damage property or result in extra cleaning requirements, particularly relating to pet hair, scratches on doors and pet faeces not being cleaned up.
- Guests should bring their own dog bowls and beds, unless indicated otherwise.
You must comply with all house rules and instructions by Management of the property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety, and quiet enjoyment of the property and the neighbours.
- Smoking is allowed outside only and all cigarette butts must be disposed of appropriately.
- The number of Guests must not exceed the stated maximum for the property.
- In addition to the Guests, visitors are permitted on the property, but must not stay overnight.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If any other guests or visitors stay overnight, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- No additional mattresses, tents or caravans are permitted in or on the grounds, of the property at all times.
NO PARTY POLICY
- We apply a strict “no party policy”. Unauthorised parties or functions will result in full loss of security deposit plus any extra charges.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be charged for security and other expenses. All costs relating to the termination and eviction will be borne by the Guest. Management / Owner reserves the right to withhold your full security deposit.
CLEANING AND DAMAGES
- Please leave the property clean and tidy. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, dirty oven, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, BBQ, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs (at $50 per hour) over and above the normal cleaning fee (included in the rate) which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The guest is responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the property and any part of it during your stay. All are required to be reported to Management immediately and Management may recover repair or replacement costs from the guest.
- All rubbish is to be placed in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided. Excess rubbish is the responsibility of the guest and must be taken away or an additional charge may be incurred.
- For weekly stays: rubbish bins are to be placed on the verge at night for collection. Management will inform you on the bin roster.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND USE OF TOYS
- Guests may use body boards, fun tubes, kayaks, bicycles and other toys available in the property at their own risk. Guests agree that they don't hold Management / Owner liable for any damages, accidents and injuries or even death.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted or undertaken by Management, Property Owner and its employees, agents or contractors for any death, injury, accident, damage to or loss of personal property (including baggage) or any other matter arising from any act, omission or thing outside of their control.
LOST AND FOUND
- If requested, Management will endeavour to recover and return guest’s personal items of value inadvertently left at the property, but take no responsibility for their recovery and return.
- Any area of the property which is locked and for which a key has not been supplied is private and not for guests use. Gaining unlawful access is a breach of this agreement and legal action may be taken.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- Guests are required to allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Guests are required to allow the gardener access to the property during reasonable hours for watering and garden maintenance.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg fire, storm damage, sale etc) Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy.
- If suitable accommodation can't be sourced, a full refund will be offered.
- 90% of SOLscape holiday homes have free (high speed) WIFI. Please do not download movies to keep within the bandwidth limits.
- Please be aware that phone/WIFI signals in regional NSW may be patchy from time to time.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Property Owner / Management at the earliest opportunity so that Management has the opportunity to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.